In A Mood
Aunt Flo’s visit got you in a mood? Girl, we get it, and you know what we say? Give yourself a damn day. One day of self care where you not only use the cream and take the pill but you also run a hot bath and maybe even hide under a beautiful eye mask. You deserve it, and everything else can wait!
Add on a tube key for $2 to squeeze out every last drop of your Not This Month Cream.
This product is currently out of stock. Want to know when we get it back? Click here to sign up for stock alerts on this product!
Out of stock
Period pain got you in a mood? It's time to take charge of that time of the month. Say goodbye to cramps and mood swings and hello to taking care of yourself and your body.
- Hello Mellow Capsules
- Not This Month PMS relief cream
- Go Away, I'm Fizzy bath bomb
- Plant-dyed organic bamboo silk sleep mask
- Consult your physician before use if you have any health concerns, are pregnant, nursing or if you are currently taking pharmaceutical drugs as Cannabidiol can have unintended interactions with certain pharmaceuticals
- Keep away from children
- The statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO RECYCLE THIS BUNDLE:
Betoken Hello Mellow: Our Betoken capsules are packaged in 100% recyclable glass jars and cardboard boxes! No need to remove the label from the jar (the recycling process includes a heating process that melts any labels and excess glue). Once empty, simply remove the plastic cap (and white liner) and toss your empty jar and cardboard box in the recycling!
Not This Month: Our Betoken body products are packaged in 100% recyclable aluminum tubes. When you have used the last of the tube, carefully cut the top off to expose interior. Rinse out any remaining residue. Keep in mind that any items with more than 10% residual formula will not be recycled!
Go Away, I'm Fizzy: Recycle the cardboard box and paper crinkle paper with the rest of your paper recycling.
Don't have curb-side pick up? No worries, bring your empty Betoken containers to the recycling station at places like Whole Foods or Target on your next trip (we know you have one planned!).